A proven skill set to take a growth idea from concept through operation, with specialization in the intersection of people experiences and the spaces that support them
I choose the name Questa in acknowledgement of my desire to see companies achieve results from their quest to realize their innovation and growth ideas.
My desire is to leverage my experience and skills, either leading or augmenting a team, and apply them to companies looking for innovative solutions to problems or new paths to growth. I see myself as a business architect and am drawn in by the need to get clarity and alignment on growth opportunities then turning those ideas into monetized products, solutions or services within a specific time frame.
Additionally, I have certifications in design thinking and experience design. I have a specialization in designing and managing high fidelity prototypes as in market business tests.
I bring extensive industry knowledge to any engagement. I continue my domain expertise in the flexible real estate industry in project work, and as an active mentor and business advisor on two growing start up’s advisory councils. Using my specialized skills in working at the intersection of Real Estate and Experience Design to support spaces that matter.
In addition to my 20 years in furniture manufacturing and real estate managing teams and product portfolios in excess of $248M, I spent 11 of those years as an Intrepreneur. My role consisted of leading high impact teams to achieve growth targets, often looking to innovative means through channel diversification, partnerships, and launch strategies. I have worked on projects large and small in scope, ranging from:
- Creating customer profiles and narratives to augment existing processes to increase share of wallet goals
- New distribution model exploration to reach customers as they shift to more diversified ways of interacting with your brand
- Strategy planning for agile or remote work problems brought about through real estate divesture plans, disruptive technologies and employee behavior shifts
- Working with developers on how to make conference floors become active, revenue generating ways to introduce people and companies to your property
- Building and managing in-market prototypes that were 2 month to 5+ year business tests
As an Advisory Partner with CREOinc, Clareo Partners and The Innovation Scout, as well as a collaborator on projects with SiteResolutions llc, I have the relationships and resources to handle any size project and multiple areas of expertise.